Tell us about your project.
By utilizing the power of data analytics, companies can leverage their data and attain desired business objectives.
Our comprehensive services leverage the potential of large datasets – from consultations, implementations, and maintenance to delivering complete solutions through its “Large Data as a Service” platform.
Our Big Data Services & Solutions
Orases specializes in building big data applications with advanced analytics capabilities to help businesses make data-driven decisions by providing customized solutions that can handle large volumes of data and provide actionable insights, which can turn your data into a strategic asset and give you a competitive edge in your industry.Improved Decision-Making Capabilities Starts Here
- Big data implementation/evolution strategies and detailed roadmaps.
- Recommendations on data quality management.
- Big data solution architecture + an outline of an optimal technology stack.
- User adoption strategies.
- A proof of concept (for complex projects).
- Conducting needs analysis to determine the most suitable big data solution for your organization.
- Designing big data solutions, including architecture and overall system design.
- Developing big data solutions, such as data lakes, data warehouses, and ETL/ELT setups, along with data analysis using both SQL and NoSQL technologies. We also provide big data reporting and dashboarding services.
- Establishing big data governance procedures to ensure quality and security, among other factors.
- Developing machine learning models to enhance your big data capabilities.
- Administering your big data solution, including user management and permission handling.
- Updating big data software to ensure that it runs smoothly and securely.
- Managing big data, including cleaning and organizing it for optimal use.
- Performing regular backups and implementing recovery procedures to ensure that your data is protected and recoverable in the event of an outage or other issue.
- Conducting health checks to ensure that your big data solution is functioning correctly and efficiently.
- Monitoring big data solution performance to identify and address any issues in a timely manner.
Managed Analytics Services
- Setting up and supporting the infrastructure for your big data solution.
- Extracting and managing big data to provide actionable insights for your organization.
- Developing and tuning machine learning models to enhance your big data capabilities.
- Providing predefined and ad hoc reports within a few weeks of starting our cooperation gives you quick access to valuable insights.
- Helping your big data solution evolve over time to meet your changing needs and take advantage of new technologies and trends.
Featured Industries We Provide Big Data Services For
Oil & Gas Industry
Transportation & Logistics Industry
At Orases, we are able to analyze a wide range of manufacturing data, including equipment year and model, sensor data, error messages, engine temperature, and other factors, to predict equipment failures and estimate remaining useful time in real-time. This allows for proactive maintenance and minimized downtime.
Our solutions are also able to monitor production processes in real-time, including equipment data, materials usage, and other factors, to identify potential issues and delays that could impact production time. This information can be used to optimize production and reduce downtime.
Our custom healthcare software solutions capture, store, and analyze patient-related data, including doctor notes, medical images, EHR/EMR data, and R&D results. This enables better patient care and more effective research. This software enables healthcare organizations the ability to monitor patients in real-time and alert doctors to trends and patterns that require attention.
In addition, these healthcare systems can Recommend personalized care plans based on patient data and analysis, which have been shown to improve the quality of care and patient satisfaction. Through the innovative big data features in our software, healthcare providers can accurately forecast supply and demand, supplier risks, and other factors to enable healthcare supply chain optimization and planning.
When it comes to the world of finance, there are a number of services that require special attention. From studying interactions and customer activity in order to detect any fraudulent behavior to devising advanced risk models that identify intricate money laundering transactions, taking the time and resources necessary for these tasks can help protect from possible losses.
Additionally, scrutinizing data related to liabilities and assets helps reduce potential risks with credit assessments, liquidity evaluations, and counterparty hazard assessments.
Oil & Gas Industry
The utilization of data in the realm of gas and petroleum can be extremely beneficial when it comes to predictive maintenance and discovering new deposits. By collecting log information and tracking sensors attached to operational equipment, businesses are able to gain insight into future potential problems.
Furthermore, drilling process details, seismic activity metrics, as well as sensor readings, and production analytics can all be combined to identify possible new sources of hydrocarbons. ML-based models can also be applied for gauging production levels from existing wells and ascertaining their rate of usage.
Transportation & Logistics Industry
Delivering goods in an efficient and secure manner often relies on the usage of technology and data analysis. Taking advantage of real-time sensor readings such as cargo conditions, location, driver performance, maintenance requirements, traffic conditions, and fuel consumption allows companies to gain insights that enable dynamic route optimization.
By monitoring the entire process and analyzing the various factors at play, companies are able to guarantee top-quality delivery while providing full transparency to their customers.