As a Business Development professional, you will serve as the initial point of contact for our service offerings. You will meet with prospective clients to fully clarify their needs and build a relationship of trust. You will work with the Development team to create a plan for each client and culminate the sales effort. You will manage the sales process from initial contact through closing.
- Prospect for potential business by contacting targeted decision makers.
- Close new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Coordinate with the development team to devise the most optimal plan for each opportunity.
- Facilitate a smooth transition to the Director of Development Operations and the rest of the development team, who work diligently to meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
- Maintain a network of partners; design agencies, small to large development firms.
- Serve as both a referral source and a resource to prepare proposals that satisfy the client’s needs related to the development of our software products.
- Schedule and manage meetings with and between clients and third party contractors such as designers, photographer and copywriters.
- Bachelor’s degree (Technical Product Management, or related IT field, or Marketing preferred).
- 5+ years of professional experience in software product development.
- Demonstrable experience managing a sales process and closing the deal.
- Experience working with various types of stakeholders, including technical, non-technical and various industries.
- Deep understanding of agile software development processes around building web and mobile applications, although, it’s not necessary to be a developer.
- Knowledge of various technologies and frameworks that can serve as part of a completion solution.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Comfortable public speaking and making sales presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
This is a full-time position that requires adequate on-site time. Orases is accepting only accepting applications from those candidates that are currently authorized to work on-site in the USA.
Picture yourself here
At Orases, it’s our mission to make the world more efficient. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to positively change their industry or community.
What’s it like to work at Orases? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way that we work with clients and with each other. We are one team that delivers quality solutions. We are a community of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we are excellent human beings.
We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work and is committed to making the world a better place.
This description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.