Full Stack Support Developer
The ideal Support Developer is energetic and has excellent interpersonal skills. They should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. They should also be a team player, with a strong interest in troubleshooting as this is the main function of this role; problem solving skills are essential to success.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Desire to work on variety of projects for short intervals
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with CakePHP or similar MVC frameworks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- B.S. Information Systems/Technology or equivalent industry experience
Qualifications and Skills that benefit the candidate:
- Basic Windows, OSX, Linux/Unix skills
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL experience
- Project management / bug tracking software experience
- DNS management
This is a full-time, on-site position. Orases is only accepting applications from those candidates that are currently authorized to work on-site in the USA.
Picture yourself here
At Orases, it’s our mission to make the world more efficient. That means we seek to partner with purpose-driven brands and organizations — those who strive to positively change their industry or community.
What’s it like to work at Orases? Simply put, we work with purpose, passion, and a lot of heart. Our values guide the way that we work with clients and with each other. We are one team that delivers quality solutions. We are a community of self starters, committed to results. And above all else, we are excellent human beings.
Orases aims to create a diverse and inclusive environment where every team member feels comfortable bringing their true self to work and is committed to making the world a better place.
this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.