Orases is seeking a highly motivated and savvy marketing professional to join our team in Frederick, Maryland. The ideal candidate will be a goal oriented individual with a proven record of consistently exceptional performance in the area of Marketing & Social Media type roles.
Who you are: You’re a professional — you’re passionate about digital marketing, possess excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills and interested in the field of custom software. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you!
What we do: At Orases, we provide web strategy, experience design, and technology implementation for influential organizations across the public, private, retail and nonprofit sectors. This role is based in Frederick MD.
How we work: This position works with the sales department and reports directly to the President/CEO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating unique content by interviewing our team, leveraging research, and looking at industry best practices. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role.
- Work to develop and maintain annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Develop and execute materials to attract new customers including: Blogs, WhitePapers, Case Studies, etc.
- Utilize available analytics to gauge ROI of marketing efforts and to make strategic suggestions based on business goals.
- Actively manage time while working on a variety of tasks.
- Experience working with WordPress, HubSpot, HotJar, Leadfeeder and other plugins to help the sales department.
- Video creating and production and bonus
- Able to capture photos in the moment for social media and other users.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data and create and execute a strategy based on information.
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage corporate and sales events
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, or similar role
- Working knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with executing SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including Google Suite, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications-related field preferred
- Minimum of 4 years within a marketing, social media or communications role
- Proficient in Google Suite with Photoshop and InDesign experience preferred
- Knowledge of HubSpot, MailChimp, WordPress and website design software a plus
- Proficient in using social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Exceptional business writing and verbal communication skills is a must have
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator or similar marketing role
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics, HotJar, FullStory
- Experience in creating a or managing a channel or partner program is a plus
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with little or no supervision on a regular basis
- Highly organized and multi task/project oriented with the ability to work in high-intensity environments
- Experienced in working at a fast pace with changing priorities